Did you know that ALL Orthodontists are General Dentists, but NOT all General Dentists are Orthodontists?
- An Orthodontist is a general dentist who continues his or her full-time education to receive comprehensive training specifically aimed at correction of misaligned teeth and improper jaw function.
- By limiting our focus to orthodontics alone, orthodontic specialists are able to provide the best possible care for patients seeking to improve their smile
Our goal at Accent Orthodontics is to create beautiful, healthy smiles for our patients that will be valued for a lifetime!
- Leading edge orthodontic care with traditional braces, clear ceramic braces, and Invisalign
- Dr. Lisa Mangiarelli works closely with your general dentist and encourages routine dental care as well as good oral hygiene at home.
- Flexible scheduling!
- Affordable treatment options with flexible no interest payment programs available.
- We accept direct payment for most insurance plans.
- We communicate openly with our patients!
- Safety and comfort are of the utmost importance in our practice. Our sterilization procedures brings a whole new level of protection to our patients. We deliver the highest standard of sterilization in dentistry.